Анонс: авторский мастер-класс в Канаде30.03.16 at 9:00 дп
May 24 — 27, 2016 NAIT School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts — Edmonton, Alberta. Learn how to make several desserts with new, nonstandard combinations of flavors, taste and textures. The unique flavor combinations will inspire participants, and challenge them to become more imaginative in creating new desserts, which will keep customers wanting to come back for more.
Mater-class “Modern desserts”
For my desserts I try to make new, not standard combinations with flavors, taste and textures. We always need to open our mind that find new ideas for high level of our desserts.
- Individual cake «Sherlock»: oat base with honey, nuts and dry fruits (without baking); hazelnut-oat sponge cake; blackberry-raspberyy cremeux; vanilla cremeux; mousse with oat porridge with vanilla. Chocolate elements for decorations.
- Individual cake «Chartreuse»: pistachio croquant, soft pistachio caramel with saffron, chocolate cream «truffle» with goat cheese. For decoration – siphon sponge cake and chocolate elements.
- Individual cake «Passionata»: chocolate sponge cake; ganache with passion fruit; marmalade with mango and passion fruit; chocolate mirror glasage; chocolate whipped cream and jasmine tea truffles for decoration.
- Entremet «Toile d’araignee». Composition: base with reconstructed linzer pate sablee; almond-lemon sponge cake; sea buckthorn mousse; caramelized pear jelly.
- Blueberry-lavender Opera: sponge cake «Joconde»; blueberry butter cream; lavender ganache with dark chocolate; blueberry glacage and macarons for decoration.
- Petit fours:
• Apple choux
• Petit fours: linzer pate sablee; Sea buckthorn mousse and jelly with grapes and black currants.
• Lemon tarts
- Pate de fruit “Apricot and Lavender”
- Pistachio and saffron caramel bonbons
- Chocolate nougat with pistachio
— — —
Dates: 24-25 of May 2016 and 26-27 of May 2016.
Asdress of NAIT School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts: NAIT, 11762 106 St NW (U-105b) Edmonton AB T5G 2R1 Canada.
Contacts: 780.471.8693; F; 780.471.8914;
E-mail: [email protected]